Version 6.5 boosts system performance across full suite of customer contact solutions
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., an independent wholly-owned subsidiary of Alcatel (NYSE: ALA, Paris: CGEP.PA), in May 14 announced Version 6.5 of its award-winning Genesys Suite 6 contact center solutions offering. Designed to better serve the specific needs of large enterprises and service providers, Version 6.5 of the Genesys Suite 6 delivers increased system performance, scalability and high availability, and includes more than 70 new features.
Genesys Suite 6 is an integrated set of contact center solutions, including Enterprise Routing, Network Routing, Workforce Management, Outbound Contact, Internet Contact and Universal Workflow. Version 6.5 provides new functionality in each of the solutions that boosts overall Suite 6 performance. The suite continues to offer the benefits of streamlined installation and suite-wide management and reporting, helping business bring new customer contact management functionality quickly to market.
In related news, Genesys also announced today a new solution in the Genesys Suite 6 called Genesys Expert Contact. Designed to provide faster, more satisfying resolution to customer inquiries, Expert Contact extends customer reach beyond the contact center to subject experts in back office, branch office and field locations. (See separate news release Genesys Expert Contact Transforms Enterprise Resources Into Customer Service Assets.)
Key Enhancements to the Genesys Suite 6 Include:
· High Availability & Load Distribution Services deliver increased interaction capacity while improving protection against failure.
· Fully Internationalized Software one set of software solutions that can be deployed globally; graphical user interfaces can be localized in selected European and Asian languages.
· Expanded Platform & Web Server Support extends support to platforms typically found in service provider environments, including Solaris operating system and iPlanet and Apache web servers.
· Increased IP Support call conferencing, recording and monitoring capabilities now available on IP phones as well as proprietary PBX-phone systems.
New Features Include:
· Advanced Schedule Modeling allows contact center planners to test agent skill combination, working rules and skill prioritization to improve efficiencies.
· Callback for Voice a packaged offering to enable customers to request a callback instead of waiting on hold when call times are high; significantly increases customer satisfaction while reducing telecom costs.
· Sophisticated Natural Language Processing provides intelligent content analysis of inbound email, thereby increasing the accuracy, quality and percentage of emails managed through automated response.
· HTML-based Chat Alternative removes the barrier of downloaded applets for contact centers that find Java applets problematic.
· Outbound Campaign Sequencing monitors and automatically controls sequencing of multiple campaigns to eliminate manual intervention and ensure attainment of campaign goals.
Genesys Suite 6 has become a key component of our customers CRM strategies, and many are already planning to take advantage of new functionality in Version 6.5, said Nicolas de Kouchkovsky, vice president, Products and Strategy, Genesys. Additionally, the worlds leading CRM providers, including PeopleSoft, SAP and Siebel, as well as their customers, look to the Genesys Suite to make their CRM initiatives more successful and their customer relationships more profitable.
Version 6.5 of the Genesys Suite 6 is immediately available in North America through traditional direct and indirect Genesys channels. For availability of Genesys solutions in regions outside North America, please contact your local Genesys office or visit www.genesyslab.com.
Notícias – Press-Releases